Students studying abroad with CSB/SJU are required to make their own flight arrangements.
- You will not be allowed to move in to program housing until the indicated start date of the program. You must vacate the program housing on the last day of the program.
- Many students prefer to purchase tickets with other students on the program and travel independently before or after the program.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some programs require you to have a return flight booked before you depart for your program. Speak with your program director or abroad advisor about what your Visa requirements are for booking flights.
Please view our tips on when to purchase flights and which airlines to go through HERE.
Consider contacting a travel agent or using an online search engine to find the best ticket prices. Travel websites include:
1. Student Universe (www.studentuniverse.com)
2. STA Travel (www.statravel.com)
4. Orbitz (www.orbitz.com),
5. Kayak (www.kayak.com),
6. Expedia (www.expedia.com)
7. Travelocity (www.travelocity.com)
8. Skyscanner (www.skyscanner.com)