When participating on a CSB/SJU sponsored program, you will pay the same tuition and fees as on-campus students. In addition, an Education Abroad Program Fee is assessed which covers the cost of housing, administration, excursions, on-site transportation and other program activities. (Food is included on some programs. Log into the CSB/SJU Global Portal for program specific information.)
- Tuition, Fees and the Education Abroad Program Fee will be charged to your CSB/SJU student account.
- Be sure to clear all financial and/or academic holds on your account before your departure to study abroad.
- It is important to not only consider the cost of tuition, room and board detailed above, but also the additional costs of travel, personal spending.
- International airfare is not included in the charges paid to CSB/SJU.
- In your acceptance packet you will find the fee estimates. You will notice the cost to be paid to CSB/SJU, as well as an estimate of personal spending from past program participants.