Virtual - Study Abroad at Home Selection Criteria
Criteria are not listed by order of importance; all are considered as part of a holistic application review.
- GPA—minimum of 2.5. Students who are otherwise well qualified and in good academic standing may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Quality of Study Abroad Application Essays.
- Preference is given to qualified seniors, qualified juniors, and qualified sophomores in that order.
- Special consideration will be given to students whose study abroad plans were interrupted by COVID-19.
- Quality of Study Abroad Interview (if applicable)*
*Directors may elect to conduct interviews for Virtual - Study Abroad at Home programs.
When a program is filled to capacity, a ranked waiting list of qualified students will be kept to fill any cancellations.
A student cannot be accepted to a program if he/she has not completed the application process.