Short-Term Study Abroad Application- Embedded, Summer & Global Fellowship
Still Accepting Applications for the following Summer Programs on a space-available basis.
Final Application Deadline: Monday, February 10th at 11:59 PM
- All Global Fellowship Programs
- Greece: COLG 280F History, Culture and Sport in Greece (IC), Director: Janna LaFountaine, ESSS
- Spain: HISP 200/211 Intermediate Spanish Language and Culture, Directors: Session I: Sarah Schaff, HISP & Eleonora Bertranou, HISP
- Sweden & Denmark: ENVR 280A Sustainable Scandinavia, Director: Jean Lavigne, ENVR
A complete application for Short-term programs: Embedded, Summer & Global Fellowships will include the item(s) listed below:
- ALL APPLICANTS: Online Application and application fee ($200)*:
The application fee will need to be paid online at the end of your application; please have a debit or credit card ready. This fee covers application processing fees, pre-departure and re-entry programming, accident & sickness insurance. This fee is non‑refundable if you are accepted for a program, but will be refunded if you are not accepted or if the program is cancelled.
*The application fee is not meant to deter a study abroad application. CGE offers a payment plan. Please contact the Center for Global Education (320-363-5952) to set up an appointment to discuss the payment plan option
GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICANTS ONLY:
Recommendation Request Form: Every Global Fellowship applicant is required to have one academic recommendation. You must request your recommendation through this link. This can be done at any point in the process; you do not need to wait until your application is complete. This online form must be filled out in addition to the online application.
You should speak with your prospective reference BEFORE listing him/her on your application. He/she should be familiar with your academic goals. Please request that your reference submit the online recommendation form by the application deadline.
On your behalf, the Center for Global Education will obtain:
1. Academic Transcript: this is requested by the Center for Global Education for all applicants.
2. Student Conduct Records: this is requested by the Center for Global Education for all applicants. If you have questions or want a copy of your student conduct record prior to submitting your application, please contact the Dean of Students Office below and allow up to 5 business days for any inquiry.
Fr. Ian Dommer, OSB