Join Our Team
2023 Call for Orientation Leaders and College Success Course Peer Mentors
The application form for both Orientation Leaders (OLs) and College Success Course Peer Mentors (PMs) is now available at 2023 OL/PM Application. These positions are vital to the success of the CSB and SJU First-Year Experience program. Position descriptions for each role can be found in the application form itself (and on the Student Employment and SALD websites).
- OLs primarily serve during New Student Orientation (Thursday Aug 24th thru Sunday Aug 27th (2023).
- College Success Peer Mentors assist instructors in the College Success Course (INTG 105) during the fall semester.
There is one application for both positions – students can choose to apply for one or both.
- The application closes Monday, March 13th.
- Interviews will take place during the end of March.
- Students can expect to be notified by early April.
Special Note: Please read the requirements for the position carefully and the expectations to attend Spring 2023 and August 2023 training sessions (dates are in the application form).
- Early arrival to campus is granted and expected for students serving in either position.
- August training begins Sunday, August 20th (OL/PM move-in day) and runs thru Wednesday, August 23rd.
- New students move-in Thursday, August 24th.
For questions regarding the Orientation Leader position, please contact Jody Terhaar, CSB Dean of Students, at [email protected].
For questions regarding the College Success Peer Mentor position, please contact John Andrick, Dean of Student Academic Success, at [email protected].
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!