NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2023 INDUCTION CEREMONY!!!
Tri-Alpha Eligibility Criteria:
- Neither parent(s) nor guardian(s) earned a bachelor’s degree prior to the student beginning their program
- Student has earned at least 30 credits/semester hours
- GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
Faculty/Staff/Alumnae/i and Honorary Inductees:
Faculty, staff, and alumnae/i may be inducted by the CSB+SJU chapter if they completed a baccalaureate degree, they were a first-generation college student at the time they graduated, and they continue to have a connection to CSB+SJU. Honorary members need not have been first-generation college students; rather honorary inductees may be first-gen students with some kind of connection to CSB+SJU OR clearly be a first-gen student advocate, mentor, or supporter while maintaining a connection to CSB+SJU.
Lifetime national membership fees are currently $25 for faculty, staff, alumni, and honorary inductees.
Steps to Apply:
- Meet all eligibility criteria
- Complete and submit Tri-Alpha Application to CSB+SJU Tri-Alpha Chapter
- $10 fee per student, $25 fee per faculty, staff, alumnae/i inductee
- Make check out to "College of Saint Benedict" and write “Tri-Alpha” in the memo area. Cash is also accepted; sorry, no credit cards. Bring check or cash to the Multicultural Center.