@ART: All Student Juried Art Exhibition
January 29, 2022 - March 18, 2022
Gorecki Gallery, CSB
January 29 -- March 18, 2022
Gorecki Gallery, Benedicta Arts Center, College of St. Benedict
RECEPTION AND AWARDS CEREMONY: Saturday, February 12, 2022
5:00 - 7:00 PM, Awards announced at 6:00 PM
A celebration of the creativity and innovative spirit of the CSB/SJU student body, this juried exhibit features artwork in a range of mediums and will feature to two & three dimensional work as well as video submissions. Every student enrolled, living on campus or overseas was eligible to submit two pieces of artwork.
The @ART exhibition opens January 29th at CSB Gorecki Gallery with a reception and awards ceremony on Saturday, February 12, 2022.
The following students are the winners of the 2022 @ ART All Student Juried Exhibition:
1st Place, $200 Cash Prize awarded to Amanda Dressel for A Wish Away
2nd Place, $150 Cash Prize awarded to Jan Puszcza-Szydlowski for I Wanna Call Ya
3rd Place, $75 Cash Prize awarded to Kenedi -Alexis Mullings for Distorted Realism: Desire
Honorable Mention, $25 Cash Prize awarded to Emily Tjaden for The Outlook
The following CSB/SJU Studetns have had their work accepted and are featured in the exhibit for 2022:
Stephanie Anne C De Leon
Kenedi – Alexis Mullings
Anna Renee Nation
We are no longer accepting submissions for 2022.
- All students currently enrolled at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are eligible, including students studying abroad.
- All artwork must be the sole creation of the student submitting it.
- Students are limited to only two original submissions to be judged for possible display in the exhibit.
- 2-D and 3-D artwork as well as video submissions are accepted (5 minutes= max).
- No artwork may weigh more than 75 pounds or be larger than 48” x 72”
- All artwork must be framed and/or ready to hang with either an attached wire or appropriate hardware on the back or it will not be included in the exhibition.
- Work must remain on view for the duration of the show.
- The Gallery Staff will take great care while handling the artwork. However, in the unfortunate event that damage does occur during the exhibition period, the Artist will be compensated only for the cost of materials used in the artwork.
- Work does not have to be for sale. Sale price determined by artist.
- Prizes - 1st Place -$200 2nd place -$150 3rd place-$75 Honorable Mention: $25