Performance Safety Guidelines @ CSB/SJU
Our 2022 COVID policy is as follows:
- Audiences in all CSB/SJU indoor performance venues are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result.
- Masks are not required but welcome.
- Please stay home if you have symptoms or a positive test. If your event is ticketed, please contact the box office at 320-363-5777 to exchange your tickets, receive a refund, or make a donation.
- This policy may be amended if required by CSB+SJU and/or Minnesota Department of Health.
Concessions: Food and Beverages will not be available at this time due to staffing. On campus dining is open and available.
Ventilation/Air Quality: CSB/SJU Facilities have been proactive and continue to work with MDH and MNOSHA regarding ventilation.
- CSB/SJU Facilities has verified that our buildings meet regulatory requirements.
- SBH air handling units have been outfitted with MERV 11 filter media and BAC air handling units have been outfitted with MERV 8 filter media.
- Systems have been adjusted to utilize as much outside air as possible, and operationally adjusted to run for longer periods of time to effectively purge buildings daily of aerosols.
- At the Stephen B Humphrey, ventilation is updated with an ionization system that continuously cleans the air.