Air Play Sensory Friendly Performance Information
To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, Sensory Friendly performances include:
- Reduction of loud sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance - house lights will dim but not go black
- Accommodating house policies: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff support.
- Designated Quiet Room spaces
- Guidance and sensory supports (fidgets, earplugs, noise cancelling ear-muffs) welcome
- Family bathrooms available
A Pre-Visit guide will be available for download by March 1, 2018.
Audience members are welcome to bring their own manipulatives, seat cushions, comfort objects, and extra support items to the show. Ample seating will be provided for each family. Call the Box Office at 320-363-5777 and we will happily help accomodate your needs.