Job Title- Game Presentation Assistant
Description- Game Presentation Assistants are essential in the execution of the Timberwolves/Lynx Live Programming and Entertainment department needs before, during, and after all home games. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the execution of on-court promotions, National Anthem Talent, Halftime acts, Crunch/Prowl skits, performance needs and other in-arena game-night activities.
- Assist in set-up and teardown of skyway level entertainment.
- Assist with external or internal Live Programming & Entertainment Department events.
- Assist in coordinating game-day set-up; including banners, on-court props, halftime details, and giveaways, etc.
- Assist Game Presentation staff with any other needs.
So, in this position, I will be required to work a majority of the Lynx home games as well as special events like the Lynx Media Day and the Timberwolves Draft Party doing the above tasks.