Concentration: Sports Performance
- Ph.D., Edith Cowan University
- M.S., University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- B.S., University of Minnesota Duluth
- Introduction to Exercise Science
- Research Methods
Dr. Cardwell has focused her professional research on neuromuscular fatigue in athletes. Her most recent work investigated fatigue development in the hip musculature of softball players during multiday tournament play.
Dr. Cardwell has served as the Team Sports Scientist for the Western Flames Softball team for several years, being responsible for managing fatigue management plans, athletic electronic monitoring systems, and video analysis of game play.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association member
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified