Concentration: Sport Psychology
- M.S., Springfield College
- B.S., Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Sport in a Diverse Society
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport Ethics
- Research Methods
Prof. Belt’s research interests seek to enhance professional development in sport psychology practitioners by studying how developing practitioners best learn.
In addition to teaching and research, Prof. Belt provides psychological skills training (PST) to performers (ranging from youth to collegiate ages) to develop and enhance their mental game in various areas such as anxiety management, focus, confidence, resilience, energy management, etc.
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP)
- Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC)
Prof. Belt advises students interested in sport and exercise psychology graduate programs.