- M.S.P.T., Arcadia University
- B.S., Saint Cloud State University
- EXHS 111 Introduction to Exercise and Health Science
- EXHS 210 Functional Human Anatomy
- EXHS 306 Kinesiology
Don Fischer serves as the faculty moderator for Exercise and Health Science internships.
Don Fischer has worked as an orthopedic/sports physical therapist, certified athletic trainer, and collegiate strength and conditioning coach.
- Member: American College of Sports Medicine
- Member: Northland Chapter of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Member: National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified
Don Fischer’s research interests include postural stability, athletic injuries, and leadership development.
Don Fischer advises Exercise and Health Science majors and minors, as well as students interested in physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, and chiropractic medicine.
Don and his wife, Anita, live in St. Joseph with their dog, Obie.