United Nations Climate Change Conference
COP 27 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Conference Dates: November 7-18, 2022
Cost: approx. $2055
Be one of the few college students who get to be inside the negotiations that could determine the fate of our collective future! Students typically attend one of the two weeks of the conference. Conduct original research at the COP and share your research with the CSB/SJU and broader communities.
*If covid-19 restrictions prevent travel, the course will proceed and students will participate in a COP simulation.
- Thursday, Feb 10 at 4 p.m. (Pengl 212/Zoom)
- Monday, Feb 14 at 4 p.m. (Zoom only)
- Zoom ID: 963 0871 7877
- View recording of Info Session below.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, Mar 15 by 5:00 p.m. Finalists will participate in interviews.
- Notification of acceptance: by Wednesday, Mar 23
- Enroll in ENVR 305: Global Climate Policy in the fall of 2021 with Dr. Corrie Grosse. This 2-credit course will (likely) meet on Thursdays from 11:10-12:30. Round out your schedule with ENVR 303: Climate Action Workshop, a regional and national level climate course offered for 2 credits in the same time slot on Tuesdays.
Questions? Contact Dr. Corrie Grosse
Thursday, Feb 10 Info Session Recording