United Nations Climate Change Conference
Conference Dates: November 30-December 12, 2023
Cost: approx. $2000 (final cost TBA in Feb)
Be one of the few college students who get to be inside the negotiations that could determine the fate of our collective future! Students typically attend one of the two weeks of the conference. Conduct original research at the COP and share your research with the CSB/SJU and broader communities.
- Tuesday, Jan 31, 4:30-5:15 p.m. (Zoom only)
- Monday, Feb 6 at 4-4:45 p.m. (Pengl 212/Zoom)
- Zoom ID: 963 0871 7877
- Watch a recording of the info session by clicking on the image below.
- Application Deadline: Thursday, February 23. Finalists will participate in interviews.
- Notification of acceptance prior to registration for Fall 2023 classes.
- Enroll in ENVR 305: U.N. Climate Change Conference in the fall of 2023 with Dr. Corrie Grosse. This 2-credit course will (likely) meet on Thursdays from 11:10-12:30. Round out your schedule with ENVR 306: Global Climate Change Policy, a 2 credit course in the same time slot on Tuesdays.