- To foster the advancement of the social sciences and serve the community by informing it of economics-related issues.
- To organize events of interest to its members.
- To provide students with information and literature concerning the field of economics.
- To fund events that create opportunities for development in the social sciences.
The Economics Club is open to all students with an interest in economics – not only those majoring or minoring in it. It is a great way to supplement learning in the classroom, meet new people with similar interests, and form connections with CSB/SJU Alumni.
- President – Liam Miller
- Vice-Presidents – Emme Anderson & Nico Merickel
- Treasurer – K’Gia Turnquest
- Administrative Coordinator – Kaitlyn Quimby