Economic Data and Resources
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: The National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Includes employment and CPI information.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Features a vast amount of population and demographic data.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis - Economic Data: Provides money supply figures, interest rates, and exchange rates as well as links to other Federal Reserve bank websites.
- Statistical Resources on the Web: Located at the University of Michigan website, this features a variety of interesting and useful data files.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet: Bill Goffe has produced a massive listing of Internet resources for economists.
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John’s University
Chair, Economics Department