Our Vision: Cultivate a culture where all community members are cognizant of the impact of their actions on others and the environment; a place where we value spending time with one another.
- Instill energy conservation into the culture of the institution as a fundamental value and priority through the development and implementation of an Energy Conservation Program.
- Change or retrofit energy systems to make campus physical operations more energy efficient.
- Reduce waste related to trash, printing, food, time, and expense.
- Increase the percentage of materials recycled annually.
- Annually track perception and knowledge of sustainability though online survey.
Each resident has the opportunity to compost, along with our Culinary Services.
At St. Ben's, we have single-stream, co-mingled recycling.
Check out the latest numbers and trends.