Women's Initiative Representative
Name: Monce Alejandre
Position: Women's Initiative Representative
Studying: Sociology Major, Anthropology Concentration, Hispanic Studies Minor
Why you chose to join Senate: I joined senate for the platform to promote the well-being and advocate for the best interest of all Bennies, but especially the ones who may not feel like a part of the community.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years: Hopefully having a career I love that includes helping people, and a super duper nice house and family, who knows.
Email: [email protected]
Women's Initiative Representative:
- Have one vote.
- Promote and educate the CSB community about intersectional women’s topics.
- Act as the liaison between the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership and the Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Plan and coordinate Women’s Month, with the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership.
- Serve on the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership Advisory Board.
- Collaborate with Health Advocates in promoting healthy relationships.
- Meet with the CSB/SJU Health Promotions Coordinator.
- Renew and maintain the Hygiene Product Program.
- Serve on the Men’s Development Institute Advisory Board.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.