Women's Initiative Representative
Name: Aretha McDonald
Position: Women's Initiative Representative
Studying: Computer Science Major, Global Business Minor
Why you chose to join Senate: To inspire campus-wide conversations between Bennies from all intersections, to advocate for issues faced by Bennies, and to help build and assist current organizations on campus!
Favorite spot on campus: My apartment
Women's Initiative Representative:
- Have one vote.
- Promote and educate the CSB community about intersectional women’s topics.
- Act as the liaison between the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership and the Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Plan and coordinate Women’s Month, with the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership.
- Serve on the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership Advisory Board.
- Collaborate with Health Advocates in promoting healthy relationships.
- Meet with the CSB/SJU Health Promotions Coordinator.
- Renew and maintain the Hygiene Product Program.
- Serve on the Men’s Development Institute Advisory Board.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.