Name: Abby Goff
Position: Vice President
Studying: Major in Psychology and Minor in French
Why did you join Senate: I joined Senate because I wanted to advocate for and improve this school I love!
Favorite spot on campus: the trails around Lake Sarah :)
Email: [email protected]
Vice President Duties
- Have one vote.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Board.
- Serve as a member of the Saint Ben’s Senate for two semesters.
- Serve as Parliamentarian.
- Serve as a member on the Board of Trustees Marketing and Enrollment Committee.
- Act as President in the absence of or at the request of the President.
- Coordinate correspondence with any affiliated state or national organization and other student governments.
- Maintain a working relationship with the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Maintain an efficient working relationship with the Saint John’s Senate, specifically with the Saint John’s Senate Vice President.
- Interview, select, and oversee the Executive Assistant.
- Coordinate the fall retreat with the Saint Ben’s Senate President, Saint John’s Senate President, Saint John’s Senate Vice President and Senate Advisors.
- Oversee and review weekly board reports to monitor senator activity and assist when necessary.
- Meet with senators at the end of their term regarding transition notes.
- Appoint a senator to be a representative on the Fine Arts Programming Board.
- Coordinate the CSB Senate’s involvement in yearly off-campus newspaper subscriptions that include but are not limited to: The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Saint Cloud Tribune.