Under Class Representative
Name: Brianna Kreft
Studying: Political Science
Why did you join Senate: I joined senate because I wanted to be a voice for my fellow Bennies and leadership/government is something I am very passionate about. Being able to serve on a group full of strong, women leaders like the CSB Senate is a once in a life time experience and I am so glad for this opportunity. I am most excited to make life-long connections with current senators as well as alumnae.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years: In 20 years, I see myself graduated from law school, working for a non-profit organization as an attorney. I hope to have a family and will have begun to pursue a political position representing the state of Minnesota.
Email: [email protected]
Underclass Representative Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Be a rising sophomore student at CSB.
- Represent the interests of the first-year and sophomore classes.
- Communicate senate issues to the first-year and sophomore classes.
- Give a speech during fall orientation addressing first year students.
- Coordinate Senate involvement with Orientation for the Saint Ben’s Senate and first year students during fall orientation with the assistance of Public Relations Representative.
- Maintain communication with Orientation Coordinators over the summer.
- Act as liaison between the Saint Ben’s Senate and Residential Life.
- Serve as a member of the Culinary Task Force and attend its monthly meetings.
- Meet as needed with the director of CSB Security and act as a liaison between the Saint Ben’s Senate and CSB Security
- Work with the First Year Representative to plan an event involving first year students at CSB.