Name: Nomin Angarag
Studying: Political Science and Economics
Why you chose to join Senate: I wanted to contribute to the CSB/SJU community.
How long have you been on Senate: 3 years
Your favorite study spot: The Local Blend
Other activities on campus: I'm part of ETL, volunteer at the McCarthy Center, and Research Assistant at Academic Affairs.
Email: [email protected]
- Have one vote.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Board.
- Serve as a member of the Saint Ben’s Senate for two semesters.
- Be an ex-officio member of the College of Saint Benedict’s Board of Trustees until the end of the academic year following election date.
- Serve as a member of the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee as needed.
- Meet with the Vice-President in preparation for the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee meeting.
- Serve as the student representative at the CSB Board of Trustees meetings as well as the joint Board of Trustees with SJU.
- Chair the Judicial Board.
- Oversee constitutional review.
- Chair the Senate Affinity committee and plan the Senate Affinity Alum event in the spring.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.