Name: Cindy Umaña
Position: Trustee Representative
Why you chose to join Senate: I am excited to be inspired by all the new senators and their ambitious goals to help the student body.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years:In 20 years I expect to be fulfilling my desire to help the transnational community, whether that be through medicine or public policy, who knows.
Email: [email protected]
- Have one vote.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Board.
- Serve as a member of the Saint Ben’s Senate for two semesters.
- Be an official member of the College of Saint Benedict’s Board of Trustees until the end of the academic year following election date.
- Serve as a member of the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee as needed.
- Meet regularly with the Vice President of Student Development, especially in preparation for the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee meeting.
- Serve as the student representative at the CSB Board of Trustees meetings as well as the joint Board of Trustees with SJU.
- Chair the Judicial Board.
- Oversee constitutional review at least once per semester.
- Chair the Senate Affinity committee and plan the Senate Affinity Alum event in the spring.