Name: Abby Kaluza
Position: Trustee Representative
Why you chose to join Senate:
Favorite spot on campus:
Email: [email protected]
- Have one vote.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Board.
- Serve as a member of the Saint Ben’s Senate for two semesters.
- Be an official member of the College of Saint Benedict’s Board of Trustees until the end of the academic year following election date.
- Serve as a member of the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee as needed.
- Meet regularly with the Vice President of Student Development, especially in preparation for the Board of Trustees Student Development Committee meeting.
- Serve as the student representative at the CSB Board of Trustees meetings as well as the joint Board of Trustees with SJU.
- Chair the Judicial Board.
- Oversee constitutional review at least once per semester.
- Chair the Senate Affinity committee and plan the Senate Affinity Alum event in the spring.