Public Relations Assistant
Name: Brenda Rojas
Position: Public Relations Assistant
Why did you join Senate:
Favorite spot on campus:
Public Relations Assistant Duties:
- Be a current CSB student selected through an application and interview process.
- Serve as the Saint Ben’s Senate webpage designer in coordination with the Public Relations Representative and the President.
- Develop and design the Saint Ben’s Senate webpage to creatively and clearly communicate with the CSB students and greater community.
- Post-election and candidate information.
- Attend to updates and maintenance of webpage as needed.
- Post minutes from each meeting online.
- Post committee work, Senate accomplishments, and goals throughout each semester.
- Aid Public Relations Representative with all publications including, but not limited to, emails posters, flyers, etc.
- Meet once a week with Public Relations Representative as needed
- Report directly to the Public Relations Representative and President.