Name: Montserrat Alejandre
Position: Executive Assistant
Studying: Biology/Nursing/Hispanic Studies
Why did you join Senate: I joined Senate because I had prior experience with a similar group and I want to be able to improve CSB/SJU community and make every Bennie realize their fullest potential.
How long have you been on Senate: This is my frist year.
Favorite study spot on campus: Corona basement, HAB, BAC.
Other activities on campus: Student ambassadors, sustainability, and ELAC.
Email: [email protected]
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Be a current CSB student.
- Complete the Executive Assistant application and interview for the position with the President and Vice President.
- Record, process and e-mail minutes from Saint Ben’s Senate meetings.
- Distribute documents at Saint Ben’s Senate meetings, including agendas and other relevant supporting paperwork.
- Maintain adequate supplies in the Saint Ben’s Senate office.
- Maintain a file of all Saint Ben’s Senate minutes, letters, notices, and other correspondence documents. After three years maturation, place files in the archives.
- Relay necessary information to the PR Representative to inform and reach the larger CSB/SJU community.
- Report directly to the Vice President monthly.
- Email unapproved minutes to all senators for review by the Tuesday before all Saint Ben’s Senate meetings.