Cultural Affairs Representative
Name: Raven Dames
Position: Cultural Affairs Representative
Why did you join Senate: I joined the Senate to use my voice to advocate for othera and to be the change I wanted to see.
How long have you been on Senate: This is my first time
Favorite study spot on campus: O'Conns
Other activities on campus: Joint events council, CSBeats Acapella,Archipelago association.
Email: [email protected]
Cultural Affairs Representative Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Report and promote Cultural Affairs Board activities and issues to the Saint Ben’s Senate and Vice President.
- Report Saint Ben’s Senate activities to the Cultural Affairs Board.
- Meet with administrators from the offices of Admissions and Student Development.
- Meet with the Director of the Intercultural and International Student Services Department.
- Attend meetings and events of other cultural clubs.
- Collaborate and promote working relationships with other cultural clubs.
- Work with the Intercultural and international Student Services Department to coordinate events with Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Attend the first AIM Advisory Board meeting of the month.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.