Cultural Affairs Representative
Name: Sadé Larson
Position: Cultural Affairs Representative
Studying: Psychology and Hispanic Studies
Why did you join Senate: I joined senate because I wanted to be able to be proactive about changes the students and I wanted to see on CSB's campus. I wanted to be able to hear the voice of my peers and work with some pretty amazing people.
Email: [email protected]
Cultural Affairs Representative Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Report and promote Cultural Affairs Board activities and issues to the Saint Ben’s Senate and Vice President.
- Report Saint Ben’s Senate activities to the Cultural Affairs Board.
- Meet with administrators from the offices of Admissions and Student Development.
- Meet with the Director of the Intercultural and International Student Services Department.
- Attend meetings and events of other cultural clubs.
- Collaborate and promote working relationships with other cultural clubs.
- Work with the Intercultural and international Student Services Department to coordinate events with Saint Ben’s Senate.