To empower women to become local and global leaders by engaging in inclusive dialogue, reflective thinking, and values-based leadership that celebrates and recognizes women as shapers of our world.
The Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women's Leadership seeks to provide a forum where women in this community of learners can explore and articulate their personal and professional aspirations to lead and transform communities in ways that allow all to reach their fullest potential.
- To engage women in activism that reflects our Catholic Benedictine heritage
- To collaborate with the Gender and Women's Studies department to provide integrated learning opportunities
- To promote women's leadership development through inspirational speakers, creative programs, outdoor experiences, experiences abroad, and service
- To network and support other programs on campus focused on women
- To collaborate with Saint John's University in programs that enhance the integration of gender
Institute for Women's Leadership
Murray Hall 151
College of Saint Benedict
37 S. College Ave.
St. Joseph, MN 56374