eBilling and Payments
The Student Accounts Office at the College of Saint Benedict uses eBilling as the official billing process for the college.
Some of the advantages to eBilling are:
- View Bills Online
- Print Bills
- Instant Access
- No More Paper Bills
- Make Online Payments
- View Billing/Payment History
- 24 Hour Convenience
- Designate Authorized Users
- Environmentally Friendly
From this page, students and authorized users can find out more information about their CSB eBill.
- Students gain access through Banner Self-Service (Student Services > Student Account > My Account).
- Students are able to view account activity and make payments via electronic check, savings, or credit/debit card.
- Students are able to create authorized users to view and/or pay bills.
- Students make the choice when setting up an authorized user whether that authorized user can view the billing statement, payment history, or simply make payments.
For instructions on the following, please use the related links at the upper right side of the page.
- Setting up Authorized Users
- View/Make Payments on my eBill
- Authorized users are third parties specifically granted access by the student. Authorized users can include parents, guardians, spouses, employers, etc.
- Authorized users are able to view billing account activity and make payments via electronic check, savings, or credit/debit card.
- To create an authorized user, the student must grant access through Banner Self-Service.
- Authorized users are able to log into the system to complete their user profile and make payments (as authorized.)
Use this link to access CSB student information only.
For SJU students, please refer to SJU Student Accounts Office website.