Unofficial Action

Reporting to on campus departments is not a substitute for
officially reporting to the CSB/SJU security departments.  On-campus departments are required to report sexual violence incidents to the Security departments.

On Campus

CSB/SJU Health Services                               5605

SJU Counseling and Career Services                 3792

CSB Health Education                                     5653

CSB/SJU Student Advocates
Against Sexual Assault                                    2036

CSB Campus Ministry                                      5806

SJU Campus Ministry                                       2790

CSB Residence Life                                         5580

SJU Residence Life                                        2044

Your resident assistant and/or resident director/faculty resident

Human Rights Officer Students                       CSB 5601
                                                                SJU 3171

Human Rights Officer Faculty/Staff                 3340

Note: This person offers private, confidential, personal advocacy at no cost. They are not a substitute for security or police action.

Outside agencies

24-hour crisis support and advocacy services

St. Cloud Hospital                            251-2700

Woman House (Crisis Line)                252-1603

Central MN Sexual Assault Center       251-4357

         (Crisis Line)                      1-800-237-5090

You may decide to come to a personal resolution without using the CSB/SJU systems or legal systems. The decision is yours.

You may choose to meet with a counselor (on- or off-campus), or professionals from one of the sexual assault services. The professionals can assist you in the therapy/ emotional healing process, and/or consult with you regarding action you may want to take.