Call CSB Security at 320-363-5000 or SJU Life Safety at 320-363-2144 or 911.
Give the following information:
- Building location
- Type of injury, illness or symptoms
DO NOT MOVE the injured person unless they are in a life-threatening situation.COMMUNICATE with persons in your area who are trained in first aid and/or CPR and are available for assistance.
AEDAn AED, or automated external defibrillator, is used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. It's a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, medical device that can analyze the heart's rhythm and, if necessary, deliver an electrical shock, or defibrillation, to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
AEDs are located in the following locations on campus:
- Main Building in the Teresa Reception Center
- Clemens Library Main Entrance
- Gorecki Dining Main Entrance
- Benedicta Arts Center West Entrance
- Benedicta Arts Center East Entrance
- Haehn Campus Center Atrium
- Haehn Campus Center Intramural Desk
- Murray Hall Pool
- Athletic Complex near Restrooms