Locks and Keys

Keys and ID cards should be used only by the party issued the key; this policy helps insure campus safety and security.

Students who temporarily misplaced keys may check out a temporary key from the Security Department.

Students who have​ lost their room, apartment or campus house key issued to them at move in, should contact Residential Life & Housing to obtain a new key. As stated in the CSB Housing Agreement, the "Resident agrees to report lost keys within 24 hours of the loss".

To find out more information on how to report a lost key and/or request a new key, students can visit the Residential Life office, located in Upper Mary Commons or visit our SharePoint website at https://sharepoint.csbsju.edu/csbreslife/Pages/Requesting-A-New-Room-Key.aspx