Snowbird Summer Housing
Spend your summer with us at The College of Saint Benedict! The opportunity to stay on campus during the summer provides an easy and affordable option to enjoy the beautiful Minnesota summer days. We offer furnished air-conditioned apartments from May 18 through August 3 in 2020. Apartments have two or four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, bathroom(s), and a washer and dryer. Enjoy the relaxing environment of St. Joseph while still being close to St. Cloud and only one hour from the Twin Cities!
Highlights of Snowbird Housing:
Furnished apartments including a fridge, oven/stove, and washer/dryer
- Complimentary wireless internet service
Please note: A 30-night minimum stay is required and payment is due upon check-in.
Expectations and Amentities:
CHANGE FOR 2020: Cable access is no longer available in apartments. Monthly rental rate has been adjusted to reflect change.
- Each apartment is supplied with bed linens, pillow, bath towels, wash clothes, and hand towels.
Kitchen and Apartment Supplies
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Desk in each bedroom
- Living room with couch and chairs
- All utilities are included with the monthly rental fee.
- Full access to our campus Fitness Center is available with your stay.
- Close access to the Wobegon Trail
- Tennis courts
- Walking paths
- There is no telephone access available in the apartments so guests will need to use their own cell phones.
Things To Bring
- Television, microwave, broom and dustpan (if wanted), clothes hangers, clock, radio, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils, garbage bags, toiletries
- Apartments are smoke-free and pet free.
Rate Information for 2 Guests, Ages 50 and Older
- Monthly Stay: $1050.00
- Weekly Rates (Valid After 30 Consecutive Nights): $275.00
Things To Do:
- Fine Arts Events and Performances
- Dining on Campus
- Clemens Library
- City of St. Joseph
- Visit St. Cloud
- St. Joseph 4th of July Festival and Parade
...and much more! If you would like to hear more about the College of Saint Benedict and what we have to offer you, contact Jessica Reiter at [email protected] or (320) 363-5791.
For CSB/SJU Students looking for summer campus housing, please contact Residential Life.