Employee Meal Plan
Why purchase Dining Bucks?
- Dining Bucks are an easy method of payment. You do not have to carry cash to make a retail purchase or dine at one of the many dining facilities. You can simply present your campus ID card.
- You purchase Dining Bucks at the CSB Gorecki Center and those Bucks are held in an account for you to be used as you choose at any of the dining facilities on either campus.
- You will receive discounts on meals at Gorecki and the Refectory from our regular Employee rates.
- You will also be eligible to take advantage of other offers and specials offered throughout the year.
- You can decide how much to load on your account. You may purchase Dining Bucks in increments of: $25.00, $50.00, $100.00 or $200.00 making it convenient for your dining needs.
Where can I use my Dining Bucks?
You may use your Dining Bucks at CSB Gorecki, Good 2 Go, McGlynn's, O'Connell's, SJU Refectory, and Sexton
Can I use my Dining Bucks for a Guest?
Yes - you may use your Dining Bucks to purchase a meal at the Employee - Dining Bucks rate for you and up to 1 guest per visit at Gorecki or the Refectory.
What happens when my balance runs low or runs out?
You may add Dining Bucks in increments of $25.00, $50.00, $100.00 or $200.00 at any time.
Will my Dining Bucks Expire?
No. Your Dining Bucks will remain on your account as long as you are an employee of CSB. If you are no longer an employee, you can request a refund of unused Dining Bucks by submitting an email request to [email protected]
How do I purchase Bucks?
CSB/SJU Employees are able to purchase Dining Bucks by visiting GET FUNDS using a credit card. The funds will be available as soon as you click confirm!
CSB Employees are able to purchase Dining Bucks using cash or check by stopping by the CSB Culinary main office located in Gorecki. (SJU Employees are able to purchase Dining Bucks at SJU Dining Services).
*rates are valid for Employees and a 1 guest per meal/visit either with or without Dining Bucks