Yoga Class Registration
- You will receive your pass the first night you attend yoga class after you register.
- Payment for the Semester Pass must be made before the first night you attend class or you will be charged an additional $7. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Payment can be made with cash or check (payable to CSB Campus Rec). Due to new business office guidelines, we can no longer charge to Student ID's.
- Payment can be dropped off at the Campus Recreation Desk, lower level of the Haehn Campus Center.
- These classes are offered to current CSB/SJU students only.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
The cost is $70 for an all semester pass or $7 per class if you do not sign up for a semester pass.
THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.
Why is there a fee?
Campus Recreation has to hire instructors from the local area to teach classes on campus. Campus Recreation makes no money off of these classes. All money collected is paid out directly to the instructors. Note that the fee in the community to take yoga is typically $10-12/person/session. Our instructors teach here for a reduced rate and love teaching classes at CSB.