Rules for Using the CSB Pool
1. All swimmers MUST shower before entering the pool.
2. Proper swimwear must be worn when using the pool.
3. Obey the lifeguard at all times.
4. Be careful around the pool deck and be considerate of the equipment available to be used.
5. No outside equipment is allowed to be in the CSB pool.
6. Put away all equipment when you are done using them in the pool.
7. No one allowed in the pool without a lifeguard on duty.
8. Children under 16 years old must have a guardian observing them at all times.
9. Children under 5 must have an adult within arm’s reach while in the pool. No child that needs a life jacket should be in the deep end or in the water without an adult swimming with them.
10. No hanging on the lane lines.
11. No shoes allowed in the shower area.
12. No food allowed in the pool area. The only beverage allowed in the pool area is water in a clear plastic container.
13. Children’s swim lessons cannot be conducted during our regular open swim times.
14. Anyone swimming in the deep end of the pool must be able to swim the width of the pool without stopping or resting. The lifeguard on duty will conduct a swim test with any children under 16 years old wanting to swim in the deep end of the pool.
15. Maximum number of swimmers that can be IN THE WATER is 80. Groups that exceed this number will need to divide into two sections. Required lifeguard to swimmer ratio is 1:20.
16. Student volunteers, camp counselors, etc. of a group must assist lifeguards with behavior management around the pool.