Saint Ben's Sustainers
We’ve upgraded to Sustainer 2.0—an enhanced and more meaningful Sustainer experience! Sustainers provide Saint Ben’s with a predictable, powerhouse of funds that plants seeds of hope and growth in future Bennies.
New Sustainers: Come along with us! Every gift to Saint Ben’s makes a meaningful impact for current and future Bennies. In addition to the perks listed below, new sustainers receive a custom set of notecards featuring our beautiful campus!
- Recognition in CSB’s annual Mission Impact Report
- Special messages from Saint Ben’s
- Exclusive communications that highlight the real-life impact of your gifts
Here’s what you can expect with Sustainer 2.0
- Sign up is simple and easy!
- Sustainer 2.0 is safe and secure.
- Now is a great time to consider upgrading your monthly gift amount and choosing electronic fund transfer (EFT) as your method of giving. That way you’ll never have to worry about updating information when credit cards expire.
See how Sustainer gifts add up and provide a meaningful impact!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Sustainers required to renew or update their gifts each year?
There is no need for Sustainers to renew their gits each year. A Sustainer gift will automatically continue unless the donor chooses to cancel or change it.
What are the advantages of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Sustainers can make a direct withdrawal from your checking or savings account to increase the impact of your Sustainer gift. EFT is a direct withdrawal, so there are no credit card fees, and that means more of the gift will directly support student scholarships.