News and Events
Tuesday, September 25, 2018: Visiting Author Anthony Bukoski
Anthony Bukoski lives with his wife in the country outside of Superior, Wisconsin, the port city where his immigrant grandparents settled. His short stories and essays have been broadcast on Wisconsin Public Radio, and his story Time Between Trains, read by the actor Liev Schreiber, aired on National Public Radio. The author of several books, Bukoski has won writing awards from, among others, the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, the Council for Wisconsin Writers, the Wisconsin Library Association, and the Polish American Historical Association. He is a Fellow of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters.
Tony will visit CSBSJU September 25 for a visit to our Pottery at the invitation of University Chair in Critical Thinking, Nick Hayes, as well as Richard Bresnahan, Artist-in-Residence. Public Reading 4:30-6 pm.
Alexandria Technical & Community College
Nick Hayes to speak on "The Making of Putin's Russia," October 4, 2018
- Nick Hayes appeared on TPT's Almanac Friday, March 3, 2017, for an interview and commentary of the Russian connection to Trump
- Nick Hayes' contributions to MinnPost
- As the ruble tumbles, Putin stumbles - and upheaval looms in Russia
- Nick Hayes in Sarajevo talks about the Ukraine
- 100 years after an assassination: Sarajevo remembers and forgets an anniversary
Minnesota Public Radio
- Nick Hayes on "International Roundtable with Kerri Miller."
- Nick Hayes on MPR "Putin's Visible Hand."
- Nick Hayes on MPR "Friday Roundtable: Foreign Policy."
- Nick Hayes on "International Roundtable with Kerry Miller."
- Nick Hayes on MPR
- Conversations with Nick Hayes
- Nick Hayes in Moscow
- Putin vs Obama: The New Cold War?
- What does Russian President Vladimir Putin want?
- Russian Hacking and Interference with the U.S. Election