Health and Safety Practices
Participating in a daily health and symptom screening will be key to reducing community exposure to COVID-19 and is required of all students, faculty and staff.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- Stay out of crowded spaces and avoid mass gatherings
Masks are an effective tool to protect against the spread of the virus, especially by asymptomatic individuals. All students, faculty and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering that covers both the nose and mouth when they are on the CSB and SJU campuses.
Get tested when sick or when symptoms develop that are consistent with COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently, including when entering common areas, before eating and while using shared workspaces
Respiratory etiquette: Cover your cough or sneeze
Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing. This should be practiced even when wearing a mask. Avoid touching your face, particularly mouth, nose and eyes, with your hands. Dispose of tissues in the trash and wash or sanitize hands immediately afterward.