Faith and Mass
- Sundays from September 6 to December 13, Mass will be held at 4:30 p.m. in the Escher Auditorium.
- All Masses will be livestreamed through the CSB Campus Ministry Facebook page and @CSBcampusministry on Instagram.
- Beginning September 6, Confessions will be on Sundays before Mass from 3:45-4:15 p.m.
Due to social distancing requirements, attendance will be limited. We know how important it is to be part of a community gathering to pray and celebrate the Holy Eucharist. Overflow seating for Masses from Sept. 6-Dec. 13 will be available in Upper Gorecki 204 B & C. Communion will be distributed to the overflow areas.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required.
- Social distancing will be observed with 6 ft. between persons.
- Holy Communion will be placed in the open hand of the communicant.
- To consume Communion participants are invited to lift the bottom part of their mask and place the host in their mouths.
- You will be scanned in for each Mass and places will be marked off to indicate where to sit.
- Masses are limited to students only.
- Cantor led singing at Mass.
- Daily Mass will be available for students weekdays at 5 p.m. in the Abbey Church with the monastic community and Saturday at 11:30 a.m. The 11:30 a.m. Daily Mass will not take place this semester.
- All Masses will be livestreamed through @SJUfaith on Instagram and Facebook.
- Confessions will take place Sunday at 8:15 p.m. outside the Abbey Church.
- The 9 p.m. Student Mass will follow all current diocesan guidelines including but not limited to: a 250 person capacity, no congregational singing and Holy Communion must be received in the hand.
- Masks that cover those nose and mouth must be worn by all (except for reader/cantor/presider when they are speaking).
- Social distancing of 6ft. will be practiced except within roommate communities.
- Those not feeling well are asked to stay home and watch a livestream of the liturgy.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Individual pastoral care is available by contacting the SJU Campus Ministry Office. In person and Zoom meetings are possible. Retreats, social justice work and faith formation opportunities will be available in modified formats.