- All campus dining operations are open!
- Menus have been designed for quick and efficient service and include many favorites! Each day there will be a variety of stations open.
- Speed up your dining experience by checking out the menus online at csbsju.edu.
- “To Go” options will be available in the Gorecki Dining Center at CSB and the Refectory at SJU while our seating occupancy is reduced.
- Upon entering, we ask all patrons to:
- Wear a mask when not eating or drinking
- Apply hand sanitizer
- Wear gloves through the service areas (CSB only)
- Follow the one-way flow of traffic
- Practice 6ft social distancing
- Do not exceed 30 minutes of dining when others are waiting
- Do not use personal reusable beverages containers.
- Good 2 Go will have a boxed meal option available during the lunch period if you are in a hurry! This can be purchased with a continuous meal pass, punch, flex dollars, cash and credit cards.
- Due to reduced seating capacity to accommodate social distancing, the Refectory and Gorecki Dining Room are reserved for Saint John’s University and College of Saint Benedict students, St. John’s Preparatory School students, Admission visitors and invitees doing business with the College, University and Abbey. Employees are welcome to utilize the to-go option at the Refectory and Gorecki Dining Room.
- Sexton Dining, McGlynn’s and Good 2 Go will remain open to employees.
- Limited overflow seating for the dining centers will be in the Gorecki Conference Center (204A). Employees are welcome to use these areas.
- Off campus visitors are not permitted.
We appreciate your patience and partnership with us to minimize risk during your visit!