Personal Responsibility Statement–Commitment to Community
Before returning to campus, all students were required to submit the Personal Responsibility Statement – Commitment to Community form in the forms portal. This statement acknowledges understanding and acceptance of the following:
- Follow physical/social distancing guidelines, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between myself and others with whom I do not live, both on and off campus.
- Wear a mask at all times when I am outside of my place of residence, both on and off campus.
- Avoid activities that put myself or others at greater risk of contracting and transmitting COVID-19.
- Abide by all seating, sanitation, hygiene, disinfection and occupancy limits in all public and personal spaces.
- Abide by all expectations and restrictions on the LINK Bus.
- Complete my daily health screening honestly and accurately.
- Not attend in-person classes when I am not feeling well and communicate this situation to my professors in a timely fashion.
- Report to my resident/community assistant, residence director, area coordinator, faculty resident, and/or a campus health professional, that I am not feeling well or experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and abide by the directives provided by those officials for caring for my health and the health and welfare of others.
Each member of our community must take personal responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In the interest of community health, compliance is critical if we are to succeed in keeping our community safe and on campus. Learn more about the student compliance policy.