April 20: COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Available on April 21
CSB/SJU is partnering with Thrifty White Pharmacy to host an on campus COVID-19 Vaccine clinic on Wednesday, April 21st.
Thrifty White Pharmacy will administer 500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine to campus. Please read more information HERE. Click on “Fact Sheet.”
There are still 250 vaccine appointments available. Thus, we are opening this vaccine clinic to all community members as well as your family and friends.
Location: SJU Campus, Guild Hall
Time: 10 am to 5:30 pm
Before you schedule your appointment, please make sure of the following:
- You WILL BE available to schedule your 2nd COVID vaccine in 3 weeks (Wednesday, May 12th).
- You are 16 years of age or older (if under 18, must arrive with a parent or be international student)
- You have CSB/SJU ID or other identification (Driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- You have not had any other vaccines in the past 2 weeks
- You are not currently in isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 infection or exposure
- Out of state students and international students ARE eligible
If you have started your vaccine series elsewhere, do not schedule an appointment.
Please use Access Code 6V8K7 when signing up on this link for appointment: https://www.thriftywhite.com/COVID/QEE9M32
On the day of your appointment:
- Come hydrated and not on an empty stomach
- Wear loose fitting shirt that can easily be pulled up to expose upper arm
Bring your Insurance card (if you don’t have insurance, bring your driver’s license, passport or student visa)