April 16: Vaccine Clinic April 21-23
CSB Health Services will be receiving a limited amount of COVID-19 vaccine allocations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and Stearns County next week and will host vaccine clinics on April 21st, April 22nd and April 23rd. The CSB Health Services will administer these doses to CSB/SJU staff and faculty at CSB Health Services, located in the lower level of Lottie Hall.
We will be receiving 200 doses of Moderna vaccine. Please read more information HERE. Click on “Fact Sheet.”
Before you schedule your appointment, please make sure of the following:
- If you have started your vaccine series elsewhere, do not schedule an appointment.
- If you have a COVID-19 vaccine appointment scheduled elsewhere, keep that appointment.
- You WILL BE available to schedule your 2nd COVID vaccine in 4 weeks (Tuesday, May 18th).
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have CSB/SJU ID or other identification
- You have not had any other vaccines in the past 2 weeks
- You are not currently in isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 infection or exposure
Please use link to sign up for an appointment time: https://www.csbsju.edu/forms/SSW589P4TY
On the day of your appointment:
- Come hydrated and not on an empty stomach.
- Please arrive promptly to your scheduled appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes late, your vaccine will be given to someone on the wait list.
- Call CSB Health Services at 320-363-5605 to cancel your appointment.