April 5: Community COVID Testing Event - April 8
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University will be holding a community COVID-19 testing event (self-administered PCR saliva test) on both campuses on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
This event is open to all members of our community (students, staff, and faculty).
The Minnesota Department of Health has recommended mass testing of our campus community following Easter holiday. With many students and staff traveling and visiting family over the Easter holiday, the risk of COVID transmission in our community is elevated. To ensure we keep our COVID infection rate low the remainder of the semester, testing assists us in identifying any new COVID cases early.
Faculty and staff will need to register for a testing time on either campus using this link https://www.csbsju.edu/forms/8Q4NO02RIE. Further registration will take place once arriving at the site.
- The CSB event will be held in the HCC Fieldhouse from 9 am to 1 pm.
- The SJU event will be held in Guild Hall from 10 am to 1 pm.
Preparing for Testing:
- Bring your campus ID
- Bring a smartphone or iPad to complete registration on site
- Use your CSB/SJU address when completing registration
- Be well hydrated
- Refrain from eating or drinking, gum, mints, and smoking 30 minutes prior to testing
Do not get tested if:
- You have had COVID on or since January 8, 2021.
- It has been more than 2 weeks since you completed your COVID-19 vaccine series and you have no symptoms
- Please report a positive test result at: Employee Positive COVID reporting Form.
Carol Abell SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
College of Saint Benedict / Saint John’s University