March 13 Message from Fine Arts Programming
Dear Fine Arts Series Patrons,
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to rapidly develop in our region and with respect and consideration for our artists, the CSB/SJU Fine Arts Series is taking precautions to keep our community safe.
The Fine Arts Series is cancelling or postponing the following performances through April 14:
- SEVEN: Saturday, March 14 - Performance is cancelled
- Ana Gasteyer: Friday, March 20 - Rescheduled to December 11, 2020
- Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience: Saturday, March 28 - Rescheduled to October 17, 2020
- Chanticleer: Saturday, April 4 - Performance will be rescheduled, tbd.
If you are a ticket holder for these performances, the Box Office will be contacting you in the coming week to discuss how you’d like to process your ticket order. You will be offered the following options:
- You can exchange your current tickets to upcoming performances: Jeremy Messersmith (April 17) or Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure (April 25)
- The performing arts industry is experiencing unprecedented impact from this public health crisis. The arts connect us and create meaningful shared experiences but only if we can share them together. We fully support the safety of social distancing and are asking patrons to please consider supporting the mission of the Fine Arts Series by turning your ticket purchase into a tax-deductible contribution to help us navigate the impact of this situation.
- You may request a refund if you are unable to exchange or donate. Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed.
Thank you for all your past and future support of the Fine Arts Series. Your continued support means so much. We look forward to sharing exceptional performances, deeply impactful artist workshops, and joyful connections with you in the very near future! We encourage you to consider arts in your homes as you social distance—now is the time to sing, dance, and paint with your family!
Until we see you again, stay healthy.
With much kindness,