Dear CSB/SJU Students and Employees:
This past week, the CDC changed from required to recommended masking on school transportation. They have also reduced our COVID risk level for Stearns County from High to Medium.
Based on this information, beginning March 5, we will encourage, but not require, masks in the following areas:
- On buses and other transportation.
- In classrooms. Faculty or staff can still choose to require masking in their individual classrooms or offices.
- In all CSB/SJU indoor performance venues, beginning March 18. Audiences will no longer be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result. Performance Safety Guidelines
Masks are still required:
- In counseling and health services facilities due to health care regulations.
- When directed to mask by a CSB/SJU COVID Coordinator following an exposure or COVID-positive test result.
Health Services at both campus locations still have KN95 masks available as well as COVID-19 at-home rapid kits for anyone to utilize after returning from spring break.
Please keep in mind that the situation around COVID-19 has been known to change rapidly. Our Pandemic Planning Committee will continue to meet regularly to review the situation and make adjustments if needed.
Chair, CSB/SJU Pandemic Planning Committee