COVID-19 Resources and Return to Campus Information
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are working diligently to prepare our campuses for a successful academic year that promotes the health and well-being of the entire community.
The success of CSB/SJU’s plan to return to campus is dependent upon maintaining, and deepening, our commitment to care for others. Every member of the CSB/SJU community must do their part, in the spirit of Community Always, to protect one another. Now more than ever.
Students, faculty and staff are responsible for regularly visiting these webpages for the most current information. Official announcements and details about campus life will be added as decisions are made throughout the summer.
Updates from CSB and SJU
- July 30, 2020: Update from CSB/SJU Fine Arts Programming
- July 29, 2020: Equipment for Hybrid Learning
- July 24, 2020: Safety Protocols for Academic Affairs
- July 24, 2020: Story: Safety priority with new block schedule, hybrid learning
- July 22, 2020: Webinar: What Will Campus Life Look Like This Fall?
- July 17, 2020: Information Sessions for the 2020-21 Academic Plan
- July 15, 2020: CARES Act Required Reporting UPDATE
- July 9, 2020: Student Workers in the Block Schedule
- July 8, 2020: Student Schedules in the Block
- July 6, 2020: COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- June 23, 2020: Why are we Moving to the Block?
- June 20, 2020: CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- June 8, 2020: Block Schedule with Hybrid Learning Announcement - Faculty and Staff
- June 8, 2020: Block Schedule with Hybrid Learning Announcement - Students