COVID-19 Resources and Fall 2021 Information
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University have worked diligently to prepare our campuses for a successful academic year that promotes the health and well-being of the entire community.
The success of these plans is dependent upon maintaining, and deepening, our commitment to care for others. Every member of the CSB/SJU community must do their part, in the spirit of Community Always, to protect one another. Now more than ever.
Students, faculty and staff are responsible for regularly visiting these webpages for campus policies and the most current information.
Updates from CSB and SJU
- July 22, 2021: Fall 2021 Return to Campus Plan
- June 17, 2021: What will classrooms look like this fall?
- June 16, 2021: Official Return to Regular Campus Operations
- May 17, 2021: Update on Mask Requirement
- May 6, 2021: Fall 2021 Study Abroad Updates: State Dept Advisory & Vaccines
CARES Act Required Reporting
- June 30, 2021: CARES Act Required Reporting UPDATE