COVID-19 Resources and Spring 2021 Information
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University have worked diligently to prepare our campuses for a successful academic year that promotes the health and well-being of the entire community.
The success these plans is dependent upon maintaining, and deepening, our commitment to care for others. Every member of the CSB/SJU community must do their part, in the spirit of Community Always, to protect one another. Now more than ever.
Students, faculty and staff are responsible for regularly visiting these webpages for campus policies and the most current information.
Updates from CSB and SJU
- May 6, 2021: Fall 2021 Study Abroad Updates: State Dept Advisory & Vaccines
- April 19, 2021: Class of 2020 Message from the Presidents
- April 8, 2021: Important Chile Fall 2021 Study Abroad Announcement
- April 8, 2021: Important Japan Fall 2021 Study Abroad Announcement
- April 5, 2021: Commencement Message
- March 23, 2021: CRRSA - Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF II)
- March 18, 2021: Fall 2021 Study Abroad Announcement
- March 15, 2021: COVID Vaccine and Post-Travel Requirements
- March 15, 2021: Student Notice - COVID Vaccine and Post-Travel Requirements
- March 12, 2021: Commencement Message
- February 19, 2021: Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector
- February 17, 2021: Semester Study Abroad Preparations for 2021-2022
- February 3, 2021: Fall 2021 Academic Update
- January 28, 2021: Important Galway and Salzburg Update
CARES Act Required Reporting
- December 31, 2020: CARES Act Required Reporting UPDATE