COVID-19 Resources and Spring 2021 Information
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University have worked diligently to prepare our campuses for a successful academic year that promotes the health and well-being of the entire community.
The success these plans is dependent upon maintaining, and deepening, our commitment to care for others. Every member of the CSB/SJU community must do their part, in the spirit of Community Always, to protect one another. Now more than ever.
Students, faculty and staff are responsible for regularly visiting these webpages for campus policies and the most current information.
Updates from CSB and SJU
- February 22, 2021: Commencement 2021 Message from the Presidents
- February 22, 2021: Class of 2020 Message from the Presidents
- February 19, 2021: Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector
- February 17, 2021: Semester Study Abroad Preparations for 2021-2022
- February 8, 2021: Update on February 3 Testing Event
- February 3, 2021: Fall 2021 Academic Update
- January 28, 2021: Important Galway and Salzburg Update
- January 25, 2021: Community Testing Event on February 3
- January 22, 2021: CSB Spring Semester Top 10
- January 20, 2021: Presidents' Message to Employees
- January 13, 2021: Presidents' Message to Parents
CARES Act Required Reporting
- December 31, 2020: CARES Act Required Reporting UPDATE