Students from all classes, majors, and career interests are invited to participate in Connections XPO. Connections XPO consist of a career fair, LinkedIn photos, mentor meet-ups, and seminars where you can learn about major and career possibilities and build professional relationships with alums. XPD looks forward to working with you prior to Connections XPO (resumes, business cards, elevator speeches, dress ...) as you prepare to meet 150+ alums, employers, and organizations.
Detailed information on the 2020 Connections XPO will be posted July 2020.
Learn about organizations, positions (jobs, internships, research, volunteering), and careers
- Organizations will share information about their organization and career opportunities. Some organizations will share jobs and internships.
- Dress: Business casual or Business professional
- Feel free to bring resumes, business cards, and questions
- Prepare to maximize your experience (successfully navigating a Fair, elevator speeches ....)
- Students can sign up to be matched with an alum for a one-to-one or small group (2-3 students with an alum) conversation about their career and how to make the most of your time as a student over a meal or coffee. You will be matched based on your career interest, major, plans for post-grad, etc. This is an excellent opportunity to hear stories from Bennies or Johnnies and gain experience in informational interviewing.
- Hear from a panel of alums about major options and career possibilities; meet alums from a variety of fields.
- Dress: Come as you are; it's most important that you attend