Betsy Johnson-Miller, Adjunct instructor of Communication and English
Saint John's University Collegeville, Minnesota 56321
- M.F.A., Bennington College
- M.A., Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- B.A., Concordia College
- COMM205: Interpersonal Communication
- COMM265: Group Communication
Betsy Johnson-Miller teaches for the Communication and English departments, as well as the First Year Seminar at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University. Her classes include Interpersonal Communication, Group Communication, Creative Writing and a literature course on men, women and aliens. She recently finished writing two poetry manuscripts, from the moon queen's mouth and Awake to the Ordinary.
- "when I pray," Prairie Schooner, Summer, 2015.
- "a still life," Boulevard, 2014.
- "Goodnight," Mid-American Review, 2014
- "Saying Yes," accepted for publication by Portland magazine, fall 2014.
- "When your son draws you," Ascent, 2014.
- "When the stones gather," Bluestem, 2014.