- All guests to the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are required to adhere to social distancing and masking expectations, at all times, indoors and outdoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- All guests must remain in their assigned seats before and during the ceremony. No one may leave their seat to take pictures.
- At the conclusion of commencement, ushers will release each section and row. You will need to exit through the same way you came into Clemens Stadium. We ask that you continue to social distance and mask following commencement as you meet your graduate and take pictures.
(see attachment in email or download this pdf)
- Guests in Section 101-107 should park in Area A (Mary and Flag Pole lot). Overflow parking is located in Watab lot as well.
- Guests in Section 108-112 should park in Area B (Watab Lot).
- Guests in Section 113-116 should in park in Area C (Watab Lot).
- Guests in Section 117-121 should park in Area D (Watab Lot).
- Guests in ADA/Special Guest seating should park in the Palaestra Lot South.
- Guests in stadium field seating should park in Flynntown Lot.
- Guests of graduates with tickets in Section 101-107 should enter through the main gates at the west side of Clemens Stadium.
- Guests of graduates with tickets in Section 108-121 and floor seating should enter through Warner Palaestra building DOOR 5.
Seating Arrival Time:
- Guests in Section 105-107 (Area A) and Section 113-116 (Area C) should arrive to the Clemens Stadium between 1-1:15 p.m.
- Guests in Section 103-104 (Area A), Section 117-121 (Area D) and stadium floor seating should arrive to Clemens Stadium between 1:15-1:30 p.m.
- Guests in Section 101-102 (Area A), Section 108-112 (Area B) and ADA/Special Guest Seating (Area E) should arrive to Clemens Stadium between 1:30-1:45 p.m.